Best. Motto. Ever.

Best. Motto. Ever.
You'll hear me repeat it until my dying day: "BARE FEET = HAPPY LIFE!" ...It's THAT simple!

Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Tales of the Ticklish, TOO! :)

"The Roadmap to Laughter"
     Still ticklish? Sure you are! :) ...And since that great blogpost, some 2+ months ago, on the silly fun & hilarity of tickling ticklish feet, I was vigorously reminded that I left some classic tickle stories out! Well, it wasn't on purpose, but more that I was just running out of writing space. But some of my dear friends thought it would be fun to share their cute & funny stories, so now we go ahead and write a "ticklish" sequel! Hah, rev up the laugh machine, because here we go..
     First up is my beautiful friend, Beth..my great pal, who is one of the most physically active people I know. She is phenomenal looking, one of the best personalities you could ever know, loves working out, kicks ass at it, and puts an incredible amount of hard work in as an elite runner...and, as luck would have it, has craaaaaazy ticklish feet! I, of course, did not know this fantastic fact, until one great night out with our gang of friends, throwing back some (many) drinks at our local sports grill. We were gathered around our little area of the bar, talking & laughing, some of us were standing, some of us were sitting on stools. I was seated, and Beth was sitting next to me, on a bar stool also. And so, at one point, she swung her legs up and plopped her feet  down in my lap. Now, to me, putting your feet in my lap always means that you are craving a foot massage, because I'm not just some couch ottoman (footrest, for you vocabulary-challenged).. Not so abnormal, right? I looooooooove giving (and getting) foot massages, but I usually give far, FAR more than I ever receive. It's just how it is. I totally don't mind this fact at all, because I am a "giver", and, when you boil it down to basics, I just love making all the females that I care about feel reeeeeeeeally good & HAPPY. And I am not bragging whatsoever when I say that I am outstanding at the foot massage...once even told that my foot massages were "better than any you could ever pay for"! Hah! Yes, indeed! So, this story here took place during the summer, and Beth had easy-off gold-colored sandals on. With her feet now on my lap, I slipped the sandals off, and began the process of working all the stress out of her body thru the bottoms of her bare feet. I could see that it was working, feel the tension leaving her slowly, and I kept up the foot massage as we all kept shooting the sh#t, talking about whatever the conversation topic was at the time. Of course, like I stated in the 1st "Tales of the Ticklish" blog, some of the best & funniest feet-tickle moments always stem from a foot massage, and here was no different! No, after a few minutes of therapeutic massage, I absolutely couldn't resist gently running the tips of my fingers across the bottoms of Beth's feet, just to see what would happen. To see if it would get a laugh, or not get a laugh. Perfect reaction! A flinch, a gasp, a big smile, a great giggle, and, of course, a reason to keep tickling! Beth has a fantastic laugh, and it's very contagious, which of course, made ME start laughing too!...(and now this is where the funny part comes in).. Her spectacular laughing musta' attracted the attention of the males sitting around us, the ones not with us in our group of 5 or 6 friends, because Mark the bouncer walked over with a big grin on his face, and said, sternly but very much jokingly, "Bro, you gotta stop that! These guys are getting waaaay too turned on watching her!" Haha! I was done with the quick tickle experiment anyway, and gave Beth a chance to catch her breath from laughing & squirming, but finished the foot massage like any pro would.. ...And I got a real kick out of an unexpected bare feet tickle moment, that basically came outta nowhere, and provided me with another fantastic, fun story to share on here!
Inversion table while barefoot = easy, sneaky tickle opportunity! :) ..Read on..
     Now, I am gonna deviate a little bit from the next tickle tale, because this latest occurrence is much, MUCH funnier than what I was gonna originally write! ..Have you ever been on an inversion table? Ever SEEN what an inversion table looks like? It's those table-looking contraptions that you lay on, and then hang upside down, to supposedly relieve pressure on your spine & relax your back, negating gravity's effects for a few minutes. We got one for my mother, for Christmas, and I put it together recently, and hopped on to give it a test run, because I'm a monstrous beast, so if it can hold me, it can hold anyone. You get locked in at your ankles, and when I was testing it out, I was barefoot (I think you're supposed to wear sneakers or shoes with this thing, but I just hate wearing shoes, so it is what it is!). I couldn't help but notice my trapped bare feet, bottoms sticking straight-up when I was perpendicular upside down, helplessly exposed (see pic below-that's me!), and thought, "Ohhhhh man, this is probably the best feet tickle-trap ever!"..Except for that pesky, "blood rushing to your head", thing while you're spastically laughing from being tickled! LOL! ..Well, my niece had a bunch of her friends over last Friday night (a loud gaggle of 12 yr. olds), and I was doing something in the other room, when I heard hysterical laughing, with one of the girls yelling, "QUIT IT!!" while she was laughing! Sure enough, Justin (one the boys that was over hanging out with them) was tickling the bottoms of Zoe's bare feet while she was trapped! I thought to myself, "Yep, that kid is definitely a future feet tickler too, if he's already starting at 12!" LMAO!! ..And when I showed my female friend (who loooooooooooves tickling people) this inversion table, she flat out said, "I can't wait until you're upside down in that with your feet sticking out! Oh yes, I forsee an eventual youtube comedy moment coming down the pike! Hopefully sooner than later :)
The view from down under! ..And yeah, bottoms-of-feet would definitely be irresistible in this!



No comments:

Post a Comment