Best. Motto. Ever.

Best. Motto. Ever.
You'll hear me repeat it until my dying day: "BARE FEET = HAPPY LIFE!" ...It's THAT simple!

Friday, June 6, 2014

Summer's Here, 2014! Are Your Bare Feet Ready?!

My FAVORITE summer view, one that truly tells
me the good times are here: dangling, relaxed,
HAPPY bare feet!
HAPPY DAYS ARE HERE AGAIN! (and the crowd erupts!) ..Yeah, I try to go barefoot (or only wear flip-flops) as much as I can possibly get away with it, year-round, but, understandably, that's gets a little dicey in those four months between December & March. But, hey, now it's June, and bare feet simply crave sunshine, air, & freedom! So, if you've got some appearance issues with those tootsies, get your butts to your local pedicure spot, and let those wonderful, talented, Asian girls work their magic! After, all, my life motto is in full effect, now: "Get barefoot, get happy, stay barefoot, STAY happy!" Cheers, my friends! 

My friend Jodi's daughter, from a few years back..
smiling & barefoot!


The girls are getting some vitamin D sunshine on their feetsies
while relaxing outdoors! :)


WHAT IT'S ALL ABOUT! Hello, Summer! Hello, more bare feet!

No comments:

Post a Comment