Best. Motto. Ever.

Best. Motto. Ever.
You'll hear me repeat it until my dying day: "BARE FEET = HAPPY LIFE!" ...It's THAT simple!

Thursday, August 28, 2014

Summer 2014's Best 'Bare Feet As Art' Photography Moments

Instagrammer's barefoot golf day in the Bahamas..
THIS WOULD TOTALLY BE ME ON A GOLF COURSE! :)
Sammie's beachin' bare feet
Instagrammer's poolside barefootin' chill time
My favorite photo this summer: The HAPPY,
positive mojo of relaxed, dangling
bare feet!
        As summer winds down and the kids all get ready for back to school, here are the best "Bare Feet As Art" photo moments that I personally came across this summer. Some are my shots, some are my friends' work, and some are examples that I came across on the 'net. ..But, ALL of them are pure BAREFOOT AWESOMENESS. Stay shoes-free, my friends!
Kristin's backyard bare feet relaxation.. And then
a visit from a "lady" friend! 

My Russian friend's Instagram, barefoot,
outdoors peacefulness! SO artistic!
..Keep 'em coming! You can never, ever have enough
"Bare Feet As Art" moments!






No comments:

Post a Comment